1. What data do we collect about you?
1.1. Data provided through direct interactions Registration and other account information
when you register to use our website we may collect the following information about you:
- If you register using your Facebook /Google account: Name and email address.
- If you register using your email address: Name, email address.
- Depending on the choices you make during the log-in to our website or during the process of engaging with our products, you may opt to give the following additional personal data: mobile number, date of birth, gender, nationality, profession, and the cars you own.
- If you voluntarily submit information to us in any form or in the result of a subscription to our newsletter. We may collect this information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you interact with the KANNZZ, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, content and in connection with other activities, features or resources we make available on our Site.
1.2. Data we collect automatically when you use our Website
When you interact with our Platform or use our Website, we automatically collect the following information about you: Clickstream data
We collect information about your activity on our Platform which includes the pages you visit, your interaction with the advertisements or listings.
1.3. Cookies and Similar Technologies
In order to enhance the user experience, our Site uses “cookies”. A cookie is a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser on your hard drive for the purpose of keeping track of your information.
1.4. Data from third party services
When you interact with the KANNZZ, We may receive non-personal data about you from various third parties that include Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics, and Facebook Pixel. If you would like more information about this, please contact us using the relevant contact details set out in section 8
2. Do we collect data from children?
Our Services are not intended for children under 18 and we do not knowingly collect data from anyone under 18. If we become aware that a person under 18 has provided us with personal data, we will delete it immediately.
3. How we process the collected information?
The information collected from Users on Our Site is used for different purposes including the below.
To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation: We may use the information collected from you when we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
To improve our site and personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To administer content, promotion, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide us will only be used to send them information and updates regarding their inquiries. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we will either include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
The next section explains how we ensure the security of the information provided by the Users on our Site.
4. How do we protect your information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. The next section explains in which scenarios when we share your personal information.
5. Sharing your personal information
- a) In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- b) In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
"Kannzz Store will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties" "Kannzz Store takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (http://www.kannzz.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online"
"Kannzz Store is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect."
7. Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
For any questions or clarification, please contact us at email@example.com